Are you in compliance with Applied Dynamics OSHA Hoist & Crane Inspections?
Applied Dynamics offers comprehensive inspections and maintenance services for all your hoist & crane needs.
- Annual OSHA Required Inspections (Period as Monthly or Quarterly)
- A written report highlights: All non-compliance items, recommended corrective action, repair list.
- A computerized history of inspections and repairs is maintained by ADC and is readily obtainable
Benefits of Inspection:
- Early identification of problems, less downtime.
- OSHA required document trail.
- Diagnosis and correction of repetitive problems
- Qualified personnel, on-site monthly, to handle repairs.
Load Test: Load 1/4 ton-600 ton on start up
Reasons To Do a Load Test (on old equipment):
- 125% of Capacity on system
- Safety- Protects staff & equipment
- OSHA: If you change loud bearing you need to…