Infrared Thermography is an intricate detection method for discovering sources of potential failure in electrical and mechanical equipment.
Once the infrared energy is detected and converted into temperature; a color image of the temperature distribution is then displayed. The use of infrared thermography affords exceptional benefits:
- Good for capturing and comparing surface temperatures over large areas
- Due to non-contact, this method works well on moving objects (like motors)
- Able to differentiate temperatures of small objects in close proximity (like wires)
- Ideal for measuring drastic temperature changes.
At Applied Dynamics, we are experts when it comes to utilizing the latest infrared thermography techniques and machinery. We have found that infrared thermography is one of the better methods for checking temperatures of distribution panels, electrical equipment, motors, refractory materials, and even transmission lines.
Our team of electro-mechanical component specialists not only use infrared thermography to keep your equipment running at peak performance, but they also provide you with a complete report including points-of-inspection and locations of possible trouble spots.
Infrared thermography is a part of our custom preventative and predictive maintenance program. By using advanced technologies like infrared thermography, Applied Dynamics can diagnose and solve problems before they get a chance to cause costly system failures.
To discover all of the benefits of choosing Applied Dynamics for your infrared thermography needs, or to receive a custom quote for our other services, please contact us directly today. Servicing New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont.
To learn more about our infrared thermography capabilities and services, our preventative and predictive maintenance program, or our 24-7 customer service capabilities, please contact us today.
- Infrared thermography converts thermal heat into images, thereby allowing an analyst to identify potential defects in electrical & mechanical equipment and buildings. It is a valuable tool in identifying existing or potential failures that result in operational downtime and financial losses.
- Applied Dynamics offers infrared field inspection services that are designed to give customers an outsourced solution to solving their infrared needs. Needs for service may range from a building inspection to monthly, quarterly, and annual inspections of plant equipment.
To discover all of the benefits of choosing Applied Dynamics for an infrared thermography analysis, or to receive a custom quote for our other services, please contact us directly today. Servicing New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island.